The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new here, from holland!

Guest RobinSupra

Guest RobinSupra

hello,

First of all, sorry for my bad english.

am Robin and i live in holland.

am 19 years young and am searching for a Supra TT manueel 6 speed.

The said to me that i need to search on this forum cause here are alot of cars that are trieded good!

my budget is around 7000 pound for now, if i dont find something before januari than i will save my money til march so i have some more money around 8500 pound.

Regards Robin.

Welcome bud, you should probs check out the classifieds. As for a TT6 i believe Jurgen has one for sale at the mo

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=202640

Its in the classifieds too, check it out, see if its for you, needs some work doing but for your budget i dont think you'll get much better.

P.S I've just ordered mine from Jurgen too :D

Hello & Welcome :)

Yep, pretty low budget for a TT6. Have you also thought about maintenance? These cars are not the cheapest to run, some parts can be expensive & petrol better be cheap in Holland. You do have some fantastic roads in Holland though with some beautiful scenery.

Guest RobinSupra

To abz:

i know it aint that much money.. but we got here euro's so its a little bit expenciever for us, But about mainence thats not a problem.. i still live at home!

And it will not be dailydrive, just for the summer and meetings.

Got a second car (mazda 323 haha) for daily! =)

Regards Robin

Hi Robin welcome here.

Your right about the insurance

however i want to point out that if you ever have an accident and the insurance can claim that you are the primairy driver of the car, that you will be screwed many times over.

So it`s best to put it on your mother`s name as the primairy driver and that you will be the secondairy driver

in that way you will be legally insured and you will collect your no-claim points

ff in Nederlands.(brief translation)

hey gozer welkom

ik zal als ik jou was het toch ff met de verzekering praten zodat jij als 2e bestuurder wordt aangeschreven zodat je de Suup wel verzekerd krijgt tegen een leuke prijs en je bouwd je eigen no-claim op.

want in het ergste geval van dat jij een zwaar ongeluk veroorzaakt en de verzekering gaat het onderzoeken of jij niet toevallig de hoofd bestuurder bent en dat jij je moeder gebruikt om em verzekerd te krijgen en ze komen erachter dat dat het geval is, dan ben je heel ver weg van huis. geloof mij maar want ik heb een maat van me en zijn vader is een europese topadvocaat in letselschade