The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Super car looks for lemonade money

Guest suprastar380bhp

After a mate had a supposed nice GTO after 3 years I can hand on heart say that it's one of the worse 90's jap cars out there. Terrible handling, near impossible to get power out of and has so many build/technical issues it makes near all of them only scrap value these days.

Guest suprastar380bhp
After a mate had a supposed nice GTO after 3 years I can hand on heart say that it's one of the worse 90's jap cars out there. Terrible handling, near impossible to get power out of and has so many build/technical issues it makes near all of them only scrap value these days.

all show, no go?

Not a toyota then lmfao

Toyota and Lexus have the best rep for the most reliable cars on earth :)

Edited by suprastar380bhp (see edit history)

Guest suprastar380bhp
They have show, they have go, you misunderstand.

I dont misunderstand friend

My car is all show & Can go friend for lemonade money ;)

Guest suprastar380bhp

sorry one person says one thing then you think about something else then you put your point in then someone has changed the subject lol

What was the car you thought about buying in the price range before you bought a toyota supra? !!!!

I will admit my choice was a subaru

Im glad i didnt

:welcome:

Just thought I would pass over my hellos before you are shown your way out.