The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its Official, Booked in with Paul and RyanG.

Geo

Well its all go now for getting the car mapped Finally. :D

I pick the car up from the paint shop on wednesday night, still not finished, no spolier, no valet, and its still to get all the little imperfections rubbed out, then polished. This will be done once im back from mapping.

So the plan is to leave Scotland about 1am on Thur, drive down to Whifbitz(7 hr drive) through the night for 9am, drop car off to paul to Fit, Southbend Clutch, fuel dampner, 800cc Injectors, AEM, base map. Will sleep most of the day, then pick the car back up later on.

Friday i'll be with Ryan, as he will be mapping Tony's Car, mine is booked in for 5pm, but i'll be there early as he needs to fit some toys in the cabin for me.

Fingers crossed all goes well and i dont run into any Issue's, as i'll be stuffed for getting parts so close to the weekend..

As im so far away guys i might need some club spirit if i do indeed run into problems. :D

Can't wait for next week now. Woohoo!!

Awesome, I can't wait for updates.

Your not the only one dude. :D

I drove the Vette down from Aberdeen in a day, it broke my back for 3 days after !, thats with one way being on a plane

Never again I tell you :D

You Girl, :p

It is a long long drive dude, driving down will be slow for me as i'll be off boost, coming home, Well, thats a different story, :eyebrows:

Well it would be a long walk back to bonny Scotland :D

Bonny, far from it. Its hammering it down up here just now, :(

Good look hope it all goes well.

cheers mate.

Looking forward to seeing it finally finished....

Dek.

yeah mate, me to. Can finally make a meet also, haha

best of luck what sort of figures you looking for

Well im be well happy with 550 dude, MarkR's car made 533 with a smaller tubby, so anything around that area be more than happy with.

good luck fella!! i had to drive around 6 hours to get the car home but must say it wasnt to bad with a couple off breaks

Andy

Yeah im sure loads of red bull and coffee will help me through the night, it will be slow going down, but fingers crossed coming home will be a little wuicker with the help of ryan. :eyebrows:

hey bud! so that means you won't be picking me up in your peug? but rather the supe yes?

Em nope!! your car is holding mine up ya plum, i get mine on the wednesday(2nd), you get yours on the Monday(30th) he he. So you'l be getting picked up in the Crap Mobile, he he

Bet your looking forward to seeing it, was over seeing your wheels today they were al rubbed down last i looked. Simon has done one hellava Job on yours, Just nice wheels needed and you'l have one Nice Supra. :D

What is the current map like?

:blink: :blink: would be answer to that dude. :p

Iv no idea mate, iv got the Fcon S in controlling everything just now with the 440's in, which came with the car. Not forgetting this was running the old single with No problem running low boost.

So im sure it will get me down ok, until ryan and paul work there Magic. :D

Just thinking, you REALLY dont want it to be too rich on cruise, as borewash will lunch your motor.

im sure it will be fine mate, iv been running this set up all being a different turbo, Mani, for a ages now with no problem, and that was XS power rubbish. :(

Good luck with it all; looking forWard to the results

cheers dude

Have you got air/fuel gauge in the car?

Got a Nice AEM AFR in the Cabin just to monitor things as im heading down and also for future problems.

Should be OK as it is mapped off boost for 440's with the Fcon on there. Will probably run lean with the tubby on boost but he promises to be good.

Yeah the FCON has been in the car since i got it, and was running the single set up before running only 0.5 bar, and i was on full boost some of the time. :eyebrows: and the car has been fine. Scotts right, i will be good going down, but not coming home, fek that Surrey > Ayrshire record time. :D

good luck with it, hope you enjoy the drive, gonna be a costly one fuel wise :D

Credit card at the standby, :D

oh, and im sure Ryan has already got decent cooling but you may want to take one of these along to help or act as a backup :D

he he, seen that earlier he he. :D

on fire , knocking em dead, thas a bit of a drive seas alot for the quality and reputation of paul and ryan

Sure does mate, but up here we have no where good to take our cars, although Ian who did my install could only do so much as iv got to drive down to get the rest done. Paul fitting the injectors as Ryan said he didnt want to risk driving so fat on 800cc without a good map to start with.

best of luck fella!hope everything goes well.hope to see it next year in one of our meets!

Cheers mate, hope is goes well also, yeah the car should be pretty much complete by next year. :D