The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spray Shop (Midlands or not to far)

ShamelessTT

Hi all,

(PICTURES ADDED)

http://www.sitone.co.uk/Dent/1.jpg

http://www.sitone.co.uk/Dent/2.jpg

Quite minor, could this be removed by dent extraction people? more like a crease tho.

(***I have used the search, but just wondered if there were any new recommendations*** as theres not many in the results)

Cutting a long story short i need a spray shop in the midlands as the neighbour has put a nice scuff (well its more like a crease / dent) on my paint work by reversing in to my Supra on the drive.

Can any recommend me a midlands (or in the rough area) body shop whos good and is insurance approved?.

Insurance has suggested,

Gra-Mar Motors Ltd (Warley)

in Cradley Heath

B64 7BB

But id prefer to use someone on referal.

Cheers,

Si

Edited by ShamelessTT (see edit history)

I'm having some work done by SAS Body Worx in Willenhall. I saw the work he did on my mate's MR2 rear 1/4. It was split and cracked, but after he fixed it you couldn't tell it had been repaired at all. So I went to see him and he gave me a good quote, so I've booked in! :)