The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Event organizer look here

Guest SupraGTE

Guest SupraGTE

Hi need to come in contact with some event organizer,

I work for Toyota in the Headoffice and my friend is organizing trackdays allot , and he puts heart and soul in to that. He asked me that i could invite some friends, so i said why not ask the Supra Club if somebody wants to join, he said yes why not

He gets better price (Toyota) for the track and he organizes all that have to do with the track etc , etc,

if any event organizer wants to coporate with him and make Fun trackday 2010 PM me and i give you the contact details, he organizes trackday all year, mainly trackdays in France and Belgium..... and yes language is english at the trackday

Kind regards Stefan

Flyer JA ENG A4_01-05-2010.pdf

Edited by SupraGTE (see edit history)

Guest SupraGTE

he does different tracks all season first one is in may 2010, he does it very proffesional also , i will ask what track he has ready in planning for 2010 ( he said but i dont remember)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SupraGTE
Will they allow single seaters? Is there anywhere with no noise limits? Thanks. We have 2 Bouviers, do we get a discount? ;)

yes they are allowed :)