parts so far

eaton m90 xjr6 supercharger and bypass valve

xjr6 throttle body

denso 550cc injectors

map 2 ecu

larger intake plenum

fmic

fuel management unit

.the ecu has already been fitted,the charger has been measured and trial fitted for space.descided to remove the air con and mount where the pump was.this has brought to light that i have to remove the oil filter housing.what i need is a fitting that bolts to the block than i can run pipes from to a relocation kit.

just some pics of the car and the fiew modifications so far.i bought the car bog standard .

706c_1[1].jpg

06082009001.jpg

24112009096.jpg

24112009097.jpg

24112009098.jpg

24112009099.jpg

24112009100.jpg

24112009101.jpg

30092009074.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fingers crossed .car is now fitted with trd quick shift kit aswell.having the two engines really helps with the mocking up.

the wiring loom also fouls where the charger wants to sit,so now in the process of modding the spare one.the flanges i had lazer cut were all done wrong so they have to be done again.they are for the throttle body which is bolting directly to the charger.this has to be spun 180 degrees from its original position on the jag setup.plan there is to come off the chargerwith 75mm pipe then weld the knew flange in the knew possition.

should have my double crank pulley next week being made by cdf racing ltd.

24112009102.jpg

Edited by barneybrendan (see edit history)

Have you worked out this problem others have had with the dizzy's location?

look at the pic of it mocked up and you can see im mounting it where the aircon pump was so the dizzy can be as big as it wants as it wont effect me.plus mounting it over the manifold isnt too clever .they generate enough heat let alone the heat soak from being there.

Edited by barneybrendan (see edit history)

look at the pic of it mocked up and you can see im mounting it where the aircon pump was so the dizzy can be as big as it wants as it wont effect me.plus mounting it over the manifold isnt too clever .they generate enough heat let alone the heat soak from being there.

Cool, looking forward to following the developments!

Good luck. I have to say, Already its looking a little more likely than some of the others that have slowley fizzled out.

Good work.

Is that a TT cam cover on an NA engine? It looks alot better than the N/A Std cover. :D

:)

yes it is ,problem is the na looks crap if the intake isnt going across the top.just had to cut the spark plug cover a bit to allow the leads to fit.plus had to use 2 sets of leads as they need to be a bit longer.