The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just had my NA on the dyno..... not good

Neil-NA

Been on the rolling road this morning with my NA and made 203.7 bhp and 184.8lbft of torque at the fly.

This is quite a bit down on power and i need to try find out why.

The car only has a Blitz panel filter and Nur spec R exhaust, was also recently serviced. One thing that was mentioned was the fact i mostly only drive it to and from work, a total of 3 miles, not even giving the car time to get up to running temp.

Is it possible i just need to give it a good thrashing for a while or is there anything i should be checking or changing?

Will get the graph up ASAP for you to all have a laugh at :(

Where did you do this mate?

Been on the rolling road this morning with my NA and made 203.7 bhp and 184.8lbft of torque at the fly.

I would have hoped for about 200 from mine; I am intrigued now!

Mine will be getting serviced after Christmas and I do wonder how our cars compare. m_life has driven both of them.

I got it done at F1 automotive in Bolton, Just off the ringroad on the A666.

I was hoping fro as close to 220 @fly as possible.

They didnt give me the info on the WHP as he could tell i was pissed off and wanted to go.

How much was it mate? If it's not too expensive I might get mine on there for a blast.

How much was it mate? If it's not too expensive I might get mine on there for a blast.

£46 for the runs and printout, didnt think it was too bad as its one of the only places in bolton that will let you do a power run.

I know a guy who also has a rolling road, just waiting for prices off him as he has only just opend.

They didnt give me the info on the WHP as he could tell i was pissed off and wanted to go.

It means nothing then. Unless you know how much (percentage) was allowed for drivetrain loss?

FWIW your figure sounds OK to me mate. If you took it somewhere else I bet it would magically improve by 10%.

eg supspower's place.

The place you went to, do they do tuning/servicing work?

The figure sounds OK to me too. Like Alex said try and get it down to Surry (there is a a club dyno day there next month). They are the most respected guys on here and do not inflate figures at all and are very accurate. But dont worry about you're figure as it stands, it's not bad at all really.