The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Vs Ferrari

Guest suprastar380bhp

Guest suprastar380bhp

Does anyone get that brilliant feeling when your at the side of a very expensive ferrari that your supra is better because of the fast and furious film?

GOD!!!! Everyone nows a ferrari is better,more expensive and sounds better. BLEEDING HELL!!

Does anyone get a feeling because of the fast and furious film that you have one hell of a looking car and pound for pound have the potential to win (bpu) (going single bpu)

Edited by suprastar380bhp (see edit history)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember racing a Ferrari F430 on a dual carriageway and we were neck and neck all the way. If I'd remembered to turn the boost controller up, I'd have really smoked him. ;)

So, I was well-chuffed knowing my car was faster, and the fella in the Ferrari didn't look too pleased at all.

But, at the end of the day, if he had offered a swap, would I keep the Supra? Of course I bloody wouldn't!

Guest suprastar380bhp

It wasnt like that we were just overtaking each other, on the m1 northbound, was a good cruise for a few junctions, FUN!!!