The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Want my old car back (Guys in france please look!)

DannyB

Right sold my Supra a couple of years ago now, and i want it back!

Anyone know how i can track it down?

Cant get hold of the guy i sold it too, its gone to france to a guy who owned Stage 4 (a tuning company out there he had big plans for it) But like i say i cant get hold of them, ive emailed thn several times and the website is no more)

Im hankering after my RWD fun now ive got a few more years of driving under my belt!

Here it is a jap show finale 2007 i was the first one there :D (didnt really manage to talk to many people Doh!)

And a pic of all the supras that were there (that isnt my one there!)

Hope you put it in the agreement that if you ever want it back then you can have it back! :D

If the old owner wanted mine back he be pleasantly told to go f**k himself :D

Haha yeah id imagine tha would be the case if i did ever get hold of the owner, its been a few months ive been trying though!

why not just buy a new one?

Such as this mighty fine example here :D

Hiten, you was one of the few people i did manage to say hello to at the show when i turned up, i do like your car but id be after a manual again im afraid, best of luck though :)

How come your looking for your old one back dude? I presume the new owner would want a premium price for you to take it off his hands. I am sure he now loves the Supra & does not want to let go :)

Few good ones on here for sale as well.

Id like to buy it back as i know it would have had some nice goodies put onto it, im going to have to forget that soon though if i cant find him! Then ill be making a nice wanted thread :D

Gaz1 has a nice red TT6 forsale.

Just had a butchers, thanks :)