The mkiv Supra Owners Club

best bodykit

Guest lionboy81

Guest lionboy81

hi guys,

just bought my import supra tt. While I waiting on it arriving I'm thinking of getting some bits and bobs for it, bodykit, dials etc.

Ive been looking at some of the sites and kits mentioned in other posts but cant find many on the net at a reasonable price and there isnt a great deal of choice on ebay. I really like the skipper front bumper but cant find it anywhere.

Any suggestions and photos would be a big help.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your goin to have an influx of people telling you standard is the best way to stay.

my personal favorite is the vs2 kit, but this stament will also recive a large amount of replys stating the the vs kit is terrible, the best way to go is to find what you like and get it done ,

welcome by the way.

Don't waste your money bud, buy a lip for the front and use the money you'd have spent on a kit towards some jaw dropping wheels and a set of coilovers.

If you're determined that a kit's for you, there are plenty on the whifbitz website.

http://www.ccwheel.com/files/gallery/TOYOTA/SUPRA/MKIV/LM20/zoomed/01.jpg

Don't waste your money bud, buy a lip for the front and use the money you'd have spent on a kit towards some jaw dropping wheels and a set of coilovers.

If you're determined that a kit's for you, there are plenty on the whifbitz website.

http://www.ccwheel.com/files/gallery/TOYOTA/SUPRA/MKIV/LM20/zoomed/01.jpg

:yeahthat:

If I were to get a kit it would maybe be the Ridox (as it's very OEM), or I might go TS Skirts with OEM front & RMM lip

Edited by jevansio (see edit history)

I don't like an overhanging front. So stock for that. :D Good sideskirts and spats though, is you're taste. TS, Do luck and Rod Millen are all great. Veilside and OEM too.

Diffusers for the rear are the new trend and look fab.

I am a fan of the Trial rear too though. :D

My ideal is Trial rear, oem skirts ish and a shine diffuser. Front just needs mesh. :)

Very nice car. I don't usually like silver but that's spot on.