The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Few more additions to my supe!

RobD

Uk brakes are on the list but I will be waiting until the TT engine gets put in and fit them at the same time as the j-specs have alot off meat left on the still, so can really see the point in changing them until the engine is in!

Next thing in january will be a full geo setup, then it will be the big save for the TT conversion and uk brakes! :)

Rob, she is looking great! Love the bonnet!

Remember we was talking about the headlining? Well I couldn't remember what colour mine was, so first thing at 7am I went & had a look! Its grey, but it is in mint condition and it matches my car so its alright :)

Sent your shocks off today bud! Sorry its taken so long, my other half is getting back on her feet a bit more now! Oem skirts and spats will be put on when I finally settle on a colour and she goes in for a respray!

No probs mate,

oooo respray! going for a massive change or just a different red?

Its a choice of 3 colours, The black the supra's come in ( if anyone knows the colour and code can they let me know please :D) Ixion blue that the Auris's come in or Ice blue the Yaris's come in! I know the Ice blue has been done on a supra before ( Seifer's - one of my favourites) so dont really want to copy but the Ixion blue is a close match!

I want to add a few additional carbon bits like a rear diffuser like jevansio's or JamieP's, so I reckon the blue would pull this off better but everytime I see a black supra I change my mind again! Also like the look of white supra's when they're a clean example with facelift lights all round!

If I can't make my mind up then i'm just going to put the colours and codes for them on a bit of paper and let the sprayer decide what to go for!

I'm still undecided whether to get the front bumper and active front lip also, In a couple of years i want to go single so I will need to take off the active front mechanism to put in a intercooler, with the speed bumps around my way theres no way I could keep the active front lip down all the time so I may have to change the front around! :(

My boot strut hinges are already in that colour! Bought a set off sean1933 after he crashed his single that was painted in that! Does look a lovely colour!

Thanks for the code mate, had a feeling it was called astral black but wasnt 100% sure!

They'll be changed in the near future! Facelift lights are on the list but i'm more heading towards my TT conversion now! If a set of facelift headlamps and indicators come up cheap then I shall get them! Although if Blueangel gets the go ahead to be a hobbyist then I shall opt for a set of carbon lights and facelift indicators! :p