The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possible new alloys, opinions please!

foggy147

Hi everyone am thinking I might change the wheels on the car at some point early next year so just been looking at some and would like to hear what you guys think

here is the ones I think would look nice:

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/6/3/5/2/0/7/webimg/112036626_o.jpg

Here is a pic of car so you can get an idea of what they could look like:

Thanks guys

Wheel design is a very personal thing, what one person likes another hates. Those are a very middle of the road design, they won't offend anyone, yet I doubt they'll have people bowled over.

In all honesty for £650 inc tyres there's prolly not many wheels you could show me I could get excited over, not because I'm a snob :D, but because on a Supra I'd be nearly included to spend that budget on decent tyres alone.

Maybe it might just be better to stick with the ones I have, get them refurbed and like new and invest in some good quality tyres instead what do you reckon?

Considering the ones you have aren't really that much worse than the ones you want, & I guess you're just replacing them as they are nearly bald & you figured why not get a wheel/tyre package & kill two birds with one stone, and you have approx £650 budget, then yes I would def spend most of that on new decent tyres & keep your old wheels

Just hold out for a good set of second hand ones mate, or save a bit more and get a nicer set brand new. Check the wheel selection of whifbitz's website. They're all excellent value for money. And if im not mistaken, Paul is doing a brilliant deal at the moment on some wheel and tyre packages.

Ah ha, here you go

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=201056

Can't really argue that, £404 for brand new Ultralites is a steal. :D