The mkiv Supra Owners Club

olla

SUPRALAND

Good afternoon Julian.

Welcome aboard.

Finally, a newbie who appears to be able structure a sentence.

I take it English is not even your first language? Those who cannot even place a capital letter at the start of their new sentences should make sure the door catches the back of their heel on the way out.

There is a few decent cars for sale in the Classified section.

Thanks for your welcome guy,

Your right english is far to be my first language( thanks to tv series like friends in original version with subtitles :-)

At first i was looking for a lhd supra in france or germany but the price a crazy( around 21000 for an auto and 25 30000 for a manual) so i look for a rhd but uk spec( as you should know more easy for the french V5).

My budget is around 8500 maximum

Edited by SUPRALAND (see edit history)

thanks but i look for an automatic only;)

And 8700 is the real max i can put on the table( i have to add plane to uk, eurotunnel for coming back to france, french glasses and a lot more after)

The one of michael is a fantastic supra, but to much for me.

I should be able to pay 9400 but after i will have to eat vegatable for 2 year:D ( and god know i hate that:p)

thanks but i look for an automatic only;)

And 8700 is the real max i can put on the table( i have to add plane to uk, eurotunnel for coming back to france, french glasses and a lot more after)

The one of michael is a fantastic supra, but to much for me.

I should be able to pay 9400 but after i will have to eat vegatable for 2 year:D ( and god know i hate that:p)

Offer Michael £9400, I am sure he would consider that for sure :), its a fantastic car

Offer less then, do you get Wheeler dealers on TV in France :)

I would go in with an offer of what you can afford, he can only say no, he is not shy :D

lol Wheeler Dealers :D now thats funny

Is it correct that I read that the Toyota Dealerships only sold 500 UK TT's which was mainly down to the price tag of 40k?

http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle/AllCars/244376/

Edited by scotty71 (see edit history)