The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jerking & hesitating

Guest suprastar380bhp

Guest suprastar380bhp

Hello, While driving my supra up a hill at 30 miles an hour past speed cameras where i need to keep ajusting my throttle the car jerks. Now i dont notice the problem as much when im free to travel at any speed i wish, it is just when i am trying to control my speed past speed cameras it jerks!

Hello, While driving my supra up a hill at 30 miles an hour past speed cameras where i need to keep ajusting my throttle the car jerks. Now i dont notice the problem as much when im free to travel at any speed i wish, it is just when i am trying to control my speed past speed cameras it jerks!

Are you nervous around speed camera's?

Who knows?

Could you furnish the Op with a sensible answer, because I'm not so sure I can? :)

Hows that?

Are you nervous around speed camera's?

Hows that?

I mean...what is the answer to thje OP's situation?

I think he'd like a solution and to keep the thread from going (as you say) laterally, I invite you to do the right thing - and give him one. :innocent:

:eyebrows:!

I thought that was a fair question:eyebrows:

However, it would help if we knew if it was auto or manual as already asked, but also if its an N/A or TT.

From his comment that he needs to constantly adjust the throttle to keep the car at 30mph, i would say its a TPS or fuelling problem.

:eyebrows:!

I thought that was a fair question:eyebrows:

However, it would help if we knew if it was auto or manual as already asked, but also if its an N/A or TT.

From his comment that he needs to constantly adjust the throttle to keep the car at 30mph, i would say its a TPS or fuelling problem.

Indeed. Smells a bit like a wind-up in the sense that he implies it only happens due to cameras having an effect on his car.