Ridox carbon splitter

James

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No offence, but IMO, that splitter looks foul and well out of place.

However the Ridox side skirts that are offered by Paul Whiffin are very nice.

Haha no worries mate none taken whatsoever!

I think - with the right accompanying modifications - it will look perfect on the car. :)

Haha no worries mate none taken whatsoever!

I think - with the right accompanying modifications - it will look perfect on the car. :)

Your right, it will only work if the rest of the car is done in the same style. Its basically meant to be a hardcore track look and at the same time give you some downforce, well thats why I'm hoping anyway.

I think on a street car, the Ridox bumper with the token carbon lip that comes with the bumper is the best option. Geo already has this I believe. I have the slightly cheaper full FG option but I'm looking into getting the lower section wrapped in carbon effect.

To pull of the lip shown in this post, I think you need the rest of the ridox kit to pull it off, (the arches etc). Otherwise it's a bit OTT IMO.

I did what you're looking to do Pis (:) ), bought it as full fiberglass as I couldn't stretch to the carbon option at the time, and had the bottom of the skirts, spats and bumper wrapped in carbon. If I was doing it again I'd have saved a bit more and bought it complete from Paul as it's worked out around the same price anyway. Mine came out well though, it's something that anyone with the know-how to do proper wrapping should be able to do for you alright.