The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guys Advie Please

Guest Amro T88

Guest Amro T88

Guys i have supra 1995 has <:greddy turbocharger ssqv fuel system apexi race filter>

a week ago i tried to race challenger srt 6.1 i won tht ,

yesterday when i tried againe i can feel the car doesnt chnage as b4 it get stuck sumtimes therefore 2 weeks i chnaged new gear with new differenatiol

any clue ??

And can sum1 explain to me wat is the best rate to program my apexi at how much bar and open turbo at wat rbm??!

bcz i feel program it againe in few days pls advice the best .

Guest Amro T88

Guys i have supra 1995 2jz has <:greddy turbocharger ssqv fuel system apexi race filter>

a week ago i tried to race challenger srt 6.1 i won that ,

yesterday when i tried to race it againe i can feel the gear doesnt change as b4 it get stuck sumtimes when i chnage from 3 to 4 or 4 to 5,, therefore 2 weeks agp i changed new gear with new differenatiol

any clue ??

And can sum1 explain to me wat is the best rate to program my apexi For how much bar(boost) and The turbo opens at wat rbm range??! saftey

bcz i feel program it againe in few days pls advice the best .

Amro T88 is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

Do you mean you changed the 5 Speed gear box or you changed Diff?

With regards to the 2nd question, can you not get a boost controller or a more advanced one which will allow you to change boost and when it comes online?

Though I would recommend you get someone with knowledge of Supra's in your country to have a look. I know in the UAE their are quite a few tuners nowadays.

Guest Amro T88

i already gave friend money and he bought it frm japan man so am waiting ,thank u btw

Now please guys advice

am goin to a carage where they programs supra's and skyline and mark 2 here in my country bt when i will programe it he will ask me about the boost and about when turbo opens at what rbm range ,,could any1 advice with the safety of the engine pplease !