The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CRD Supra (vid)

Adam Kindness

hi adam i take it that your comment supposed 1000bhp is as though you do not belive the car has a 1000bhp? firstly i said on the supra site that it was ment to have 900bhp in japan and the car was going to thor to be put on the dyno to find out if our japanese friends were telling any porkies,they were not. this week the car ran a10.66 at 142 mph at crail which beat our best time of 10.78 which shows our last set of mods have worked bearing that our tyres were not at there best and there are many more mods to come high 9 sec runs should be on the cards regards alex (CRD)

point taken adam, i am dees dad the old one with grey hair . we are going to santa pod at the weekend withthe car it will be interesting to see if this weeks mods work regards alex

not many skylines in stock a lot sold last week plenty coming tho if the jap shippers get moving pop in for a test drive anytime white supra still in stock away for a photo shoot with fast car today, they want it for a power feature lots of burning rubber ect we are about to fit a velside kit to it and take all the stickers of it