The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White dash - jury is still out

Dragonball

Had dude paint the dash white / slight flip in anticipation of the interior change

Spent yesterday moving the DEFI's to the HKS Kansai three pod holder (glove box replacement)

Have reclaimed my air holes back (well until another transmission temp gauge goes in there - and another in the double pod for water temp (that will be seven DEFI's in total!)

So what do you think - area around the gear lever yet to be done (DUDE - get your arse in gear m8! LOL! Nah - my fault I forgot it!)

Not sure about the gauge holder - needs to be black perhaps

All comments / suggestion welcome (as long as physically possible and doesn't involve a gerbil and elastic bands etc etc!)

:p http://www.mpaconsultancy.co.uk/miamirice/images/3.jpg

http://www.mpaconsultancy.co.uk/miamirice/images/2.jpg

http://www.mpaconsultancy.co.uk/miamirice/images/5.jpg

I think once the center pieces are done that part of the dash would look ok, but the defi area should go back to black.

I vote guilty and a 3 year sentence in colour co-ordination

:p

Just kidding! well maybe:innocent:

Originally posted by TDRAPER

I think once the center pieces are done that part of the dash would look ok, but the defi area should go back to black.

I am starting to agree with that - so will look at covering it in black

3 years is not enough - hang 'em I say!:p

Originally posted by Trig

I like it myself mate. Top job! :thumbs:

You Ricer!:p

Paul yep once thats done it'll look good, I reckon it'll look like other parts will need to be painted once thats done, like the handbrake gaitor or something.

hey paul,

Very nice, very nice indeed

agree with people that, yes the 3 guage needs to be black... however... have you thought about having the lower glove compartment white too? then this way the white gauge wont look stupid on its own... just a suggestion.

i have a white supra too. very interested in painting the interior just like yours. but also the gearshift/handbrake area and perhaps the window switch panel on the door too.

so how much that set back?

oh yea, noticed you used my car pic in your styling section (under factory) for your website. very nice :D but tut tut, didnt asked for my permission first huh? so wheres my cheque? think you might need to pay a visit to your lawyer :p

Ollie

Originally posted by CJ

The dash looks good but the gauge holder is a bit OTT. I would prefer that as black.

"ARMEGEDDON"!

Yep - once centre bit done - then that will be covered and the black and white theme will be complete until the seats change!

:thumbs: