The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Advice needed for fitting a single turbo kit

Guest neilperrett

Guest neilperrett

right guys....... i have a 92 aristo...2jzgte auto. i have just managed to get my hands on a t67 turbo. so i need to manual it as well as single turbo it. so i need everything to make it happen. what exactly do i need>? obviously, a turbo manual 5 speed box, clutch pedal, master and slave cylindr, flywheel, clutch, pedal box, 5 speed turbo ecu or aftermarket management. plus all the stuff to single turbo it. anyone got stuff lying around for decent money??? and also do i need anything else????

sorry for the long post....

Edited by JustGav (see edit history)

I've noticed an increase in the number of useless thread titles being used. Things like "Lefty", "Urgent Help" and "What about" give people no clue as to what the thread is about and really annoys the tits of me! I've been changing them myself recently but I'm changing tactics now. If you create a thread with a useless* title then don't be surprised if it just gets deleted - you have been warned!

And on that bombshell, good night. :)

*useless is defined as any title that does not, in the opinion of myself or another moderator, accurately describe the contents of the thread. Our decision will be final and will always be right, even when wrong.

And moved out of tech.

Edited by JustGav (see edit history)