The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Borg Warner S300sx 91/79 Results

Ryan.G

Well was asked to try one of these new Borg warner turbos for AET Turbos.

Went for the S300sx 91/79 which is slightly bigger than T67dbb

Got to say after doing mine and Lockys car with them now i am seriously impressed! The Torque they create is just immense for the boost levels!.

This was only after 7 runs and then the R888 got too hot and lost grip but i reckon this turbo could do 650bhp and 600ftlb at 1.5bar

This run was at 1.4bar and with the stock rev limit. Im going to raise it next time to 7200rpm.

Also uploaded it onto my dyno compare site. It spools as fast as Jamies which has stock cams!

http://2bartuning.com/dynographs/

For the price of only £850 this is just unbeatable IMO.

Ryan

Thats pretty impressive, the torque and HP curve is pretty steep though, traction a problem?

Only in 1st gear but the Solaris takes care of that by limiting the boost and if they still spin the Solaris TC takes over :)

Tell you what though, when it comes in with only 1240kg of weight to move.. You certainly wake up!

Charlie didn't enjoy it. :D

Only in 1st gear but the Solaris takes care of that by limiting the boost and if they still spin the Solaris TC takes over :)

Tell you what though, when it comes in with only 1240kg of weight to move.. You certainly wake up!

Charlie didn't enjoy it. :D

Impressed. :D Wouldn't though it was easy to rattle Charlie. :)