The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top secret side skirts

TTRickeh

I'm thinking of changing my oem skirts, does anyone know where I can get a hold of some top secret ones? I've looked on the Whifbitz site they don't appear to be on there. I had a bash at looking on the knight racer site but it was nearly impossible to navigate through and the body kits section leads to a faulty page. Had a look on eBay as well to no avail.

You'll get £600 - £700 for your skirts here though. Makes it an option. :)

I agree that they are worth that maybe with spats as well but the problem is no one will pay the money on here for them!

Last time i saw a genuine set up for sale everyone was bidding £250 for them thats why i wont take them off my car :)

I quite like the OEM ones they go with the car so well :)

Wow I didn't realise they went for that much. Mine aren't in the best condition I wouldn't ask for that much anyway.

I agree the OEM ones are nice, and they go well with the spats which I want to keep, I just don't like the way they cut in so much the middle. The TS ones seem nice and rounded so that they would still fit in with the oem spats quite well. Shame there aren't any decent TS replica's kicking about in the UK.

I can supply Top Secret front bumper, side and rear skirt replicas, all taken straight off genuine TS parts so the fit will be very good. Let me know if you need more info.

Be interested in skirts

might also be interested in these paul. Any pics?

I don't suppose you saw your fave car has just acquired a set?