The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all supralovers...

Guest Phyxius

Guest Phyxius

...Im Phyxius as you see and Im from Sweden!

Always been and will be a supralover and dying to have my own someday, just got my Masters-degree 1 year ago and got a job so the saving procedures are in process since then. ;)

Meantime I see forward to reading this forums and learn alot more about the car and meet some nice people, if anyone here is from Sweden/Linköping dont be shy to send a PM or an email.

Would be nice to know some supralovers in my town to talk with on msn and in real life someday and on this forums!...or anyone else for that matter.

I´ll be seeing ya'll around the forums!

Take care...of them cars! lol

Guest Phyxius
Welcome! You couldn't go wrong getting a Supra, great piece of japanese craftmanship!!

Yeah, you´re totally right...been driven in a friends mkiv and driven one myself this summer (which was a possible purchase but found out it was crashed before and not properly fixed :( so didnt buy it...next time maybe!) and man Ive got more urges than ever to have my own! longing for that day when I find the one that fancy my taste so to say.

Guest Phyxius
Welcome. :)

I know some members are planning to go to Gatebil in Sweden next year. That'll be a good way to meet some members. :)

Edit: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=201645&highlight=gatebil

That´ll explicit if ya'll visited Mantorp, I live 30km from the "park" and plan to visit it myself with some carloving friends of mine and their evo's & supras etc etc.

Looking forward to maybe meet some of ya'll and have a great time!

We'll see how it all turns out in time...[GRIN][/GRIN]