The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some nice wheels on this

jazz1

As mentioned, its looks stupid and like some chav whose parents have lent him lots of money but he's out of money after getting the car and wheels lol.

The wheels stick out and make it sit wrong which will just make anyone with a decent car laugh their socks off at you.

Guest Suprafly
work equips...nice wheel imo..just dont look right on that supra...

thats what I thought they were too, as I've had a set, but in his ad he's saying they're Leon hardritt wheels.

Besides, whoever buys this and want's to keep the wheels will definately need a set of standard or less wide alloys for it's MOT, the wheels arn't allowed to pertrude the bodyline....

Fail.

Guest Suprafly
Yep their Work Equips, i have them but in Black and the correct fitment for the car :)

They look stupid and all polished doesnt work for me, very last season i think :D

Mine before they went to the darkside :)

My last set of Equips had black spokes with polished split rim, although imo they do look good all polished, saying that they look good whatever the colour.

the wheels arn't allowed to pertrude the bodyline....

That's not entirely true, the tread pattern of the tyre has to be within the wheel arch, not the rim. So in effect, you are allowed to have the wheel rim protruding from the wheel arch as long as the tyre is stretched enough so that the tread is within the arch line.

Other than that, they look turd.