The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hollands finest.

acakoning

So about a week or 3 ago, i bought a Toyota Supra Mark IV TT (automatic).

It was not the first Supra into the family as my twin brother had owned a Supra non turbo auto for about a year.

It was with this car, i felt in love with the sound of the straight 6 cilinder engine.

The car i own is completely standard except for 8 things:

Steering wheel (momo GT).

Fog light in the rear.

Despoilered (rear).

Alpine after market radio.

Wheels (Kei D1 racing).

discs.

Apexi power intake induction kit.

TRD side skirts and rear things.

Furthermore, it has had a full respray by Coach works in Ferrari Argento silver (originaly the car was silver as well) about 10 months ago.

I am a 27 year old Business Analyst who loves his cars. I also own a Subaru Impreza P1 (#946).

Thank you,

Aernoud

http://www.johnjoosten.net/uploads/images/galleries/_thumbs/700x525-DSC_0345.jpg

Edited by acakoning (see edit history)

3 questions to begin with:

1. how do i add photo's (solved)

2. which wires behind the radio/dashboard go to the original subwoofer in the trunk?

3. is the spare tire in the trunk essential to the weight distribution or would it make a great start to lower the weight of my car.

Edited by acakoning (see edit history)

Hi fellow car enthausiasts,

I forgot to mention its from 1993 and i bought it from Paul in Bexhill. Thanks again Paul for selling the car in such a imacculate state.

I have already ordered a brand new pair of Phase 2 headlights and indicators as well as a carbon radiator cover/cooling plate.

Also fitted a carbon engine cover yesterday and a new Apexi power intake..

But i am not going to change anything else.. Perhaps an exhaust.. and a Signature front bumper...

Edited by acakoning
forgot to mention (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
So about a week or 3 ago, i bought a Toyota Supra Mark IV TT (automatic).

Furthermore, it has had a full respray by Coach works in Ferrari Argento silver (originaly the car was silver as well) about 10 months ago.

Seen the ad for this car when it was for sale a couple of months back. Im sure it showed the respray pics. Looks tidy

Welcome :)

Scotty71

• 3 weeks later...

It did indeed. It looks very tidy and all the windowseals have been replaced after the respray. I am really amazed about the enthusiasm and size of the crowd keeping the Supra spirit alive. Thumbs up for all you Supra lovers as i have never seen any group of car enthusiast so active, helpfull and motivated in my life.

Some very pictures there and the colour looks very nice indeed. Sounds like you are not planning on going too far with modifications, which I think is good as they look as goo any any in good standard form.

Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum :)

• 2 months later...

New photo, if your ever in the (very) South of the Netherlands, go to Kasteel Vaalsbroek, stay there for 1 night, and ask about the Eifel Tour. only 110km but definately worth a drive. Also in the direction of the Nurburgring!

Photo:

http://www.johnjoosten.net/uploads/images/galleries/_thumbs/700x525-DSC_0345.jpg