The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Jap Run

Grazer

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by supra_guy_suz

WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS AND WHEN?

IM FORN ABERDEEN, IS ANYONE CLOSE TO ME?!?!

You live in Aberdeen, so NO!!:D

By the way text in capitals means you are shouting:) Thats fine if you are shouting of course;)

Welcome m8.

Supradan is up in forfar, and I met a guy at Crail with lambo doors from Aberdeen which I take it isn't you - so that's your nearest supras that I know of :D

This event is being organized by the Scottish Scoobynet boys and we're crashing it! Basically a shit load of jap cars cruising from Loch Lomond to an undisclosed location (maps on the day).

The more the merrier so get your ass down from Aberdeen :D

Guest supra_guy_suz

ok,

sorry for shouting earlier!!:stupid:

Dan, yeah im on the road-racer stand at the fast car full on, cant wait!!!!

Grazer, yeah it is me with the lambo doors!!!!:D :D

as for the cruise! yeah! just let me know the date and where and im there, ill take all the jap boys from aberdeen, a few rx&'s a few civics a few supras and fto's etc!!!:D :D

• 2 weeks later...

OK - it's this Sunday :D

Does everyone want to meet up before heading to Loch Lomond? I thought the Burger King at Paisley would be good as it's just next to the M8 (junction 27). Any thoughts?

Who is all definitely up for it:

Grazer

Paul C?

Jonny?

Lackie?

supra_guy_suz?

Suprascot?

Anyone else?

Who is all definitely up for it:

Grazer

Lackie

Paul C?

Jonny?

supra_guy_suz?

Suprascot?

will be there in my sexy orange (similar to cj :thumbs: , but not the same!!!) painted supra, ohhh with her dash looking all sexy 2, and hopefully with my de-cat as well.

paisley sounds good not to far from me, what time about as mac'ds may be better if its early so i can get a mcmuffin meal,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im lovin it':D

3 months in the waiting, i gotta say the boy who did my car was cheap and done a grand job, he just didnt know how to fit my fcd which i am hoping to get fitted by ava on saturday,

excitement i think sooo

yes i am fat but my mum and girlfriend love me so i dont care:innocent:

i emailed u yesterday i think, saw u beasting past me on the b'head road

i doubt i will ever be able to get over the size of that veilside wing

sweeet

lack

Originally posted by Paul -C-

I forgot Coloursfest is on the Saturday :-/

It's only 12hours. In my day we used to party for 72 hours then operate heavy machinery until it was time to party again.

:thumbs:

I should have added that C/Fest is on 4pm till 4am, then the afters will be on till silly o clock on Sunday :innocent:

I am gutted about missing it though...

Why don't we arrange a Scottish Supe Meet for later in the month? There's enough of us now isn't there?