The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Intellglow Needles + Dials

a98pmalcolm

Hay everyone.

Ok just a question really, iv'e ordered some intellglow needles from import car plus and some reverse lit dials from speed hut.

Basicly just asking if anyone has fitted either of these to there supras and what tips you can give?

I'll be fitting them boxing day as they are bought as a gift from my rents for x-mas so a heads up on fitting will be good.

Thanks

Paul

• 4 months later...

Thats what i thought. Am just after a set of white auto pre facelift dials, none of the el glo or reverse el glow, just plain white but with these needles in red and a heckler full dash led conversion in red :)

Import car, who sell these, also seem to sell the white dials but they dont have the cut out for the O/D and MANU

CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggest waste of money! i can see why they wouldnt tell me how they fitted b4 buying them!

There just awful! there a lil circle sticker with flat LED's on them! Needles got cought on them! and with the supra rev needle theres a gap were it comes out of the dial so thay couldnt even go on there!

I spent hours and hours trying to do this!! Just for a result of £80 in the bin.

If you want red needles check out a cheeky lil way i did in the end!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=205697

Please note they come out very bright in red but my cam didnt pick it up as they didnt the dials! And we all know how bright speed hut dials are with the uprated inverter!

Also by doin it with nail varnish the needles stay red all the time rather than having them clear in the daytime. (as the orange paint has to be taken off to use the unusable interglow crapy kit)

Hope this helpes

Paul

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)