The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sights you don't want to see.

BOB B

i know its not much of a positive but i had mine on the back of an identicle AA transporter when my brakes failed, very cool how the complete back comes down and no clearance issues, although i could have got cheaper breakdown insurance recently i have stuck with the AA for this reason

i know its not much of a positive but i had mine on the back of an identicle AA transporter when my brakes failed, very cool how the complete back comes down and no clearance issues, although i could have got cheaper breakdown insurance recently i have stuck with the AA for this reason

All in all I've been very pleased with the AA over the years, I have one of thier top plans which enables you to get the car transported from where the car is to any garage even at a later time, (just the once though) and they pay for a hire car for three days.

The only issue I had this time when they came out to find out what was wrong, was the guy didn't do much investigating and seemed lost with my "ickle" engine.

Not a good thing is it, how long and why did yours go? I get mine back on a trailer tomorrow and I'm pretty sure it will have to go off on one again soon.

Don't know how to multi-quote....

Bob.

mine went because the engine was knocking... turned out to be a bit of rubber trapped under a valve (thought to have come off the SMIC when changed to the FMIC)... £1700 later and all is well with the engine..... my wallet on the other hand... :rolleyes: