The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Recommend Magazines

Jellybean

Banzai & Japanese Performance both have lots more technical information in than Red Line, Max Power, etc but they hardly go into great detail. You'd need Hyper Revs & the ability to read Japanese for that as far as I know.

JP is becoming evermore Evo/Scoobie-centric. It throws a Supe in to its pages once every few months to keep us stoopid feckers happy!

Anybody recommend Supra related, JDM magazines

I like Technical detailed Magazines

I only buy JP and Banzai when they have a Supra in them, or something else really takes my fancy.

The only magazine I get on a regular basis is Practical Performance Car magazine. Certainly not JDM only but it gives you a good insight into different car setups and what works.

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk/

Just been and bought a copy of PPC based on the recommendation above, so thanks for that :)

Also noticed that Banzai this month has a decent sized article about the 'lightest road-legal Supra in the world' owned and built by a certain Ryan G.

Was going to buy the mag for the story but there was nothing else of interest to me in the issue (as far as I could see) and I read most of the article in the shop :)

Seemed like a good article and very complimentary of Ryan's efforts (a 'mapping genius' so it says!). The forum gets a mention, too, which is nice.

JP is becoming evermore Evo/Scoobie-centric. It throws a Supe in to its pages once every few months to keep us stoopid feckers happy!

defo! there used to be at least 1 supra pic at least every month and now nothing for months! same crap all the time. even the show reviews, its the same cars all the time. there wasnt even one supra from our stand from jap fest if i remember rightly even tho we have the biggest stand?

never mind