The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey ya'll

Guest macknos

Guest macknos

my names chris and i'm currently in the army. this isn't my 1995 supra but i have been helping my brother get it back on the read. i had a 93 rx-7 for my first car and my father helped me build it to what i wanted it. my father passed away before my brother ever got the chance to build his dream car with him or i am trying to fill in my fathers foot steps.

when my brother turned 16 he bought an 91 eclipse with his own money but i talked my mother into splitting the cost of a supra i found. 1995 non turbo supra targa red in beautiful condition but it was a theft recovery with motor tranny and everything was hacked up but the body. so my mom and i split the 6 grand and i towed it home. well he came home from school and saw it sitting in the driveway. i think he just about went crazy when he saw it. i told him we would get it running and he worked his butt off after school to buy everything that was needed. we finally got it just about ready to start up and i got deployed to iraq where i currently am. well a kid at his school got jealous of the supra i guess and desided to light the gas tank on fire which had just enough fuel in it to explode. the whole rear end is burn and i'm guessing everything in the rear is shot and will need replaced. thats why i'm on here really.

i told him i promise we will get it back on the road if its the last thing i do. if anyone has any factory parts like rear difs, axles, rear suspension whatever it could be and they are willing to sell it please let me know. i need both quarters, the rear hatch, all glass, rear bumper, gas tank, and anything else you guys have that i could need i'll buy it right now. pm me with any held you guys may have

Hi there. Welcome. :)

A touching story there mate. Right up until some retard set light to it. :( You need to find that culprit and educate him.

I hope the members here can help you and your family. Also my condolences to you all for the loss of your father. :(

Keep your head down in Iraq and get home safe bud.

Best wishes to you all.

Andy.