The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mascrat manor tonight

tooley

I think Matt H is the only one who still gives a $#@! about that place. Even if I wasn't 150-odd miles away I wouldn't go there if they paid me. They can imbibe my scrotum & testes.

No, Matt H is the only one bothered about having the regular monthly meet venue sorted.

Since Mascrat last was 'good', nothing else has been sorted out. :rolleyes:

I think there's a freak show next month however, so they might well indeed offer to pay you :)

I suppose this is a JapNorthWest thing? Surely we have to give registrations or something incase some tools show up and do something stupid :shrug:

That's a good point, last time it was advertised that was required.

I think Jamie has given up on here tbh, there was a lot of stick landing on his door step for simply offering a meet :(

No, Matt H is the only one bothered about having the regular monthly meet venue sorted.

I think there's a freak show next month however, so they might well indeed offer to pay you :)

I see someone has flicked the 'MattH tit mode' switch again :blink:

Unfortunatly there have been a number of issues with Mugsrat in the past which are well detailed in the NW section. As Matt has said though we have had a number of monthly meets at other venue which have not really stuck. May be in the new year we can try and revive some sort of monthly meet as this time of year people get booked up. The christmas doo is the next meet but that may be a tad full :(

I guess yours in permanently stuck in tit mode then :rolleyes:

And dont you know it ;)

I don't think you are Matt, your just the one who brings up Mascrat, I have tried to arrange a meet but the timing has always been shocking.

So I decided to leave the meet until after xmas and try again in the new year, as we had the pancake run in October and the lumi's.... what happened to you on that event you never said why you just didn't turn up without telling anyone???:search:

I think Jamie has given up on here tbh, there was a lot of stick landing on his door step for simply offering a meet :(

There was no "stick" merely people voicing why they didn't want to waste another monday night.

When is our next meet then? :innocent:

As far as I know the next meet is the xmas do, but if anyone wants to arrange something beforehand me and Ste would probably be up for it

Nice to see this suggested again :)

I would defo go, but I'm playing football tonight.

Let us know how it goes tonight mate, possibly see you there next time ;)

That's a good point, last time it was advertised that was required.

Please! lets not go down this road again! I think it been done to death... over and over again!

I don't think you are Matt, your just the one who brings up Mascrat, I have tried to arrange a meet but the timing has always been shocking.

So I decided to leave the meet until after xmas and try again in the new year, as we had the pancake run in October and the lumi's.... what happened to you on that event you never said why you just didn't turn up without telling anyone???:search:

There was no "stick" merely people voicing why they didn't want to waste another monday night.

As far as I know the next meet is the xmas do, but if anyone wants to arrange something beforehand me and Ste would probably be up for it

:goodpost:

When is our next meet then? :innocent:

When is Rob's car ready? :)

More whens 'Rob' ready! Just recovering from an operation at the moment :( But as soon as I'm better we'll have to meet up :) May be a couple of weeks.

More whens 'Rob' ready! Just recovering from an operation at the moment :( But as soon as I'm better we'll have to meet up :) May be a couple of weeks.

Hope your feeling better soon Rob, take care :)

Im looking forward to meeting everyone on the xmas do, would have liked to get down to more meets but days/times didn't allow. Think we should all come up with a new monthly meet in the new year as said.

We'll have a good chat about it at the do and try and pick a date each month, inbetween the eating, drinking and being VERY merry :friday:

yep i went and stayed till about 9pm...was the only supra there but was a nice contingent of other makes there a lot of celicas and civics 3 350z and 2 300's i think the lancer guys may make it there monthly meet as quite a lot of them also

not really the weather at this time of year but its a good chance just for fellow petrolheads to have a chat anyway

ive wanted to go for last few months but car has taken so long to do ive missed almost every single event and thought id better make up for my no shows

in all fairness any pub would do but as mascrat has others cars there it is a nice location as you can chat to anyone there