The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Thanks to Jurgen

manolaq

Hi guys,

i got my 2002 sz Supra from Jurgen on Wednesday. What can I say... He is simply the best!!!!

I have already done 1700miles traveling from Newcastle to Italy Ancona. Now I am on the boat from Ancona to Greece. The car is very very nice and drives perfect! It was always my dream.... :D

Many many thanks Jurgen for helping to make my dream real!

Thanks again!

Congrats - Jurgen is great at his game.

What's involved in getting it registered in Greece?

I'd love to take an aero top to our place in Rhodes to use - but I think there's way too much red tape.

It is very difficult and very expensive. The registration will be more expensive than the car cost. lol that's Greece.... I'll let you know when I will finish with the registration.

It is very difficult and very expensive. The registration will be more expensive than the car cost. lol that's Greece.... I'll let you know when I will finish with the registration.

That's what I thought. I guess it's not worth doing on something only worth a couple of grand.

Hi guys,

i got my 2002 sz Supra from Jurgen on Wednesday. What can I say... He is simply the best!!!!

I have already done 1700miles traveling from Newcastle to Italy Ancona. Now I am on the boat from Ancona to Greece. The car is very very nice and drives perfect! It was always my dream.... :D

Many many thanks Jurgen for helping to make my dream real!

Thanks again!

So is that 5 Supra's in Greece now? any pics?

I will try to get some pics tomorrow when I'll arrive in Greece.

Jurgen I hope you will not receive any speed tickets :p lol

I don't know if this is the fifth supra in Greece but there aren't more than 15....

About the 1700miles journey we traveled the first day to London, the second day to Paris(we stayed 2 days there) and the fourth day in Bologna. Now we are on the boat to Greece