The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A Fuel economy

Dnk

My manual is pretty stock and I average about 26 city + motorway.

I've had it over 30 on the motorway though.

I have a feeling there are a million threads on this! I can't be bothered to search though.

So very similar to my tt if i drive sencibly.

Yes i guess there are lots of threads on this but did a search and got shed loads of other stuff as well.

Anyway its good to talk :D

I've got a completely stock NA manual not NA auto, but I get around 26mpg driving carefully.

Cheers for the info.

Im possibly thinking about getting an na to have as a daily driver hence the question.

The Landcruiser i use at the moment does 18 round town so ive got to do better than that, the na looks like a go and a bargin for the prices there out there for.

seriously who cares about ecomomy on a supra! its just silly talk

want economy get a deisel! :tongue:

This is a daily driver, if i wasnt fussed about fuel i'd be buying the RS6 i looked at a while ago :D

I did the diesel route but sold my leon TDi due to SEAT being a bunch of spanish bullshitters not fighters lol

Why not just put a brick under the accelerator on your current one Dnk? ;)

Doesnt make any differance how i drive it Alex the Landcruiser loves diesel and on a run 22mpg max is the best it does

My supras loads better but i cant use that as a daily and put lots of miles on it hence i require something else.

My problem at the moment is the car i really want is way over book and i refuse to pay way over book so the na will be a stop gap till the book is back in the real world.

Ideally i want a 2.0 TDi TDV S line Audi A4 Avant with all the goodies :)

:D

What engine size is your landcruiser? I guess if your not worried about space and thinking of the Supra, maybe you could also think about the EP3 Civic Type R? You could get 30MPG or even more on motorway runs!

Its the 4.2 TDi Amazon, i bought it to tow heavy tri axle trailers and transport cars around but it doesnt do that anymore so using it to go back and forth round town is a bit costly at 18 mpg.

I did have a 2.0 TDi leon that did 40mpg round town but sold it due to warrenty and dealer problems.

If money wasnt an issue then an RS6 would be on the drive but i cant quite cope with £150 per week fuel bills lol

If money was no object i'd have an RS6 on the drive and sod the economy lol

I have a nicely sorted tt supra but cant use it as a daily hence the na route till the second hand car market is back to normal and i'll find an Audi A4 TDi as listed above for my economy driving.

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)