The mkiv Supra Owners Club

From the 300 board

BigRoy

Zed 1 Supra Nil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the business park we have one of our offices, there is a limo hire company, the owner of which has a purple poopra. He is a middle aged guy who told me that he would kick my "saggy rear" when he got his new poopra about six months back.

Met this joker on the A41 outside Newport yesterday. Despite struggling with rear end traction I pulled past him at around 110mph with (shocking) ease.

Today, he had a local auto tuner round to look at his car. Says he had problems with his fuelling.....hmmmm maybe. Or maybe your purple poopra with its ridiculous drainpipe exhaust just aint no match for a Zed in a pissy mood.

He wants to meet me at Santa Pod. Says he will pay the track fees. I`m not one to race my old thunder but whaddya reckon? Stage 3 Zed Vs Ridiculous (thrashed) purple poopra. Shoud I ?

Now now, Roy! Belittling Z owners is like shooting fish in a barrel! You know they are naturally angry bec they're cars are like Vicars, i.e. they work one day in seven.:D

The Z world does seem to be attracting a lot of people with "emotional issues" at the moment. I suggest it may happen to the Supra too once their price reaches the lowly depths of a Z!

Phil.

'Poopra' is this guy old enough to even drive a car, or is it a mate of mates sister's car that he heard about.

I've been in a couple and they do seem pretty pokey but i couldn't see one beating a TT.

And since were bitching, at least we can have more than once race with another car before we have a 3k engine repair bill!!:fight:

Nissan 300ZX = :blonde: :limp: :cry:

Originally posted by DaveRex

certainly was ! :)

but it did last upwards of 90k and thats on std seals and its quite modded so to be honest i wasn't too bothered :)

Dave

Yeah, sounds like she had a good innings compared to most.

What was thios thread about again:hijack:

Oh yeah, nothing imortant:p