The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Leather gaitors and centre armrest

Marco79

I'm not one for plugging a company easily but I have recently ordered a new leather gear and handbrake gaitor along with a new centre armrest cover from a company called http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/topgaiters/ (this is my first attempt at posting a link so fingers crossed!)

just wanted to say the quality is top notch, you can ask for different coloured stitching to match your scheme and the aftersales service is great, I wasn't happy with one corner on the armrest so they sent out a replacement without any quibble and altered to my liking.

Just thought would point them out to people as I've been that impressed :)

• 2 weeks later...
They look great, but it makes the standard knob and handbrake look a little worn.

yeah i know mate they are the next on the list to replace, am going to stay stock tho as i like the oem look, saying that im about to start the process of colour coding the dash panels in storm blue to match the car i think that will really make it look good ;)

Cheers, obviously the intent wasn't to outshine your post, I'm just a little disappointed to see the quality of the current crop of ebay parts, when a year ago this was available at a good price & superb quality.

That's fine mate but I can assure you there is nothing to be dissapointed about the quality is outstanding and the way you can choose your colour of stitching is a bonus :D

I got a centre armrest cover too... little bit messy to get it fully on and over but does look good.... interesting that I see in the picture it also fits a little dodgy at the bottom right (as you look at the picture) thought it was just me not getting mine 100% lol

I got a centre armrest cover too... little bit messy to get it fully on and over but does look good.... interesting that I see in the picture it also fits a little dodgy at the bottom right (as you look at the picture) thought it was just me not getting mine 100% lol

Lol same here glad it's not just me ;)