The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its just got to be a supra

trebor69

Hi everybody , I'm new , and I'm hooked ! I've been looking at supras for about a month now and really need to get me one , they are pretty much all i can think about !!!!!! Is that strange ? ( good job the missus doesn't read this site ) . I will be parting with my car and my bike to fund one ( although i would swap them and will post an add on the community pages ) . Would anybody be kind enough to give me a little advice on what to look for so i don't end up getting a lemon . just after an N/A , how much should i spend ? My motors should fetch me £4000 to £4500 , is that enough ? your replies are greatly appreciated .

Thank you ,

Rob . :):):)

Now that is a nice car , a very very nice car , lovely colour too ! :cool:

Aye, its even better in the flesh. Check my garage our should have more pics. The previous two owners are members here too (Dr Blackman and formatzero) and the car is really well looked after.

I'm really impressed by the paintwork. Besides minor stone chips its practically mint! I could have sworn someone repainted it beforehand in the UK.

Welcome to the forum. As others have said, you'll get a good NA for the money.

If I were in your position, i'd be looking to either buy a known car from an existing club member, or going to Jurgen of JM-Imports (generally regarded as the best) to import me a fresh import from Japan.

See here: http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/forsale.html

Good luck with your search.

hi mate welcome to the forum, i spent about 6 months of searching before I found one I really liked, it is worth the waiting to make sure you get a good one

If only i had the time , have just listed bike on ebay and will put car on tomorrow when i get some pics done , but need one straight away , can't be without a motor , single parent you see , need to drop kids off and pick them up from their part time mother !!!!

If only i had the time , have just listed bike on ebay and will put car on tomorrow when i get some pics done , but need one straight away , can't be without a motor , single parent you see , need to drop kids off and pick them up from their part time mother !!!!

Don't rush it mate, try and find the right car. It's worth hanging around for a nice one.

Aye, its even better in the flesh. Check my garage our should have more pics. The previous two owners are members here too (Dr Blackman and formatzero) and the car is really well looked after.

I'm really impressed by the paintwork. Besides minor stone chips its practically mint! I could have sworn someone repainted it beforehand in the UK.

Not sure how to find your garage , but she sure is pirty , i'd be happy with one like that , VERY . :eyebrows: