The mkiv Supra Owners Club

trax 2004

Dave

is the mkiv club going to trax this year are we having a reserved

spot at the event and how many are going to attend i have been 4 years in a row and not seen a supra club display lets give em a treat guys

branners i have looked on the trax website for clubs to attend prices are £10 per car and if we book as a club on the form we will be allocated a space for all our cars together all money must be in by 23rd july 04 check out the booking form at http://www.traxshows.co.uk/images/trax%20forms/trax%20club%20form.pdf. you also get dicount on track time i reckon 20 cars would be a good turnout if everybody sends cash to you by 1st july we could go for it----- .dave

• 5 weeks later...

there is usually plenty of space in the infield on the grass perhaps if we have a contact mobile then whoever is going we can meet up park our rides in a row bound to get in the mags if we do that . my mobile is 07817552595 i normally get there about 11am to get an infeild pass you need at least a 0-60 ticket buy online and they will send it by post saves going to the pits getting a pass going back to the car etc.etc. i believe the 0-60 run is head to head this year not single car runs like before.c u there dave

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by fastisnice

Do you get to run quarter miles etc?

If yes i should be able to attend as im coming back from Greece end of August..

not quarter miles but there is a 0-60 challenge and you can take your car on the silverstone GP circuit:D

now i know corners scare some of you but it is bloody good fun:p

oh and paul im on a different stand too:(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by dangerous brain

Crap this is this weekend :( I've got 2 track sessions booked and a stag weekend lined up. i honestly thought it was next weekend :mad: The Mrs is out on Saturday night with freinds in another town what a sodding nightmare!!! £50 worth of tickets down the pan or tell me mate no stag do and Mrs doesn't go see her freinds

:conf:

your mate and mrs will get over it:p

Ended up going on my own:( This actually turned out to be a bonus as there was no-one to give me stick when I 180'd it onto the grass on the very first corner after the safety car went in:twak: Silverstone is a far better confidence inspiring course than Castle Coombe was.

My second run was far better and I even managed quite an impressive drift for the spectators:p That there nitrous is quite impressive stuff as well. Cars I wasn't even denting down the straights were eaten up very efficiently under nitrous power. Just gotta learn how to go round corners a bit better after all anyone can drive in a straight line eh dude????:D :D ;)