The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ok am i going nuts lolol

MizTheWiz

finnishd work, got in car pushed horn to say bye to a friend.....

nothing....

got home had a look ......

no horn........

am i right the horn is to the left as you look through the supras mouth.......

i have a cable and a hole where the screw went

was working fine a couple of days ago lololol.

never heard it fall out pluss cable should have held it in place...

surley not knicked.

:blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Well to be honest the horn on a supe is a bit opera girly ish so rreplace the thing with a bit meaty assed daddio horn for scaring little childers and old ladies:p Does sound like someone has pilfered the original though and it wasn't me I was with at least 10 other people that will vouch for me last night guv:confused:

Nah wasn't either of us mate. There are about 3 more red ones around now at least 2 other black ones than on the forum and at least 1 if not 2 other white ones and the silver one that everyone keeps seeing oh and the silver N/A with jap symbols down the side of it unless it got sold out of area.

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

i can vouch for it sounding crap, gave someone horn yesterday they must of thought it was a mini

on another note was it you i saw in red supe yesterday (twice in fact as u or they went buy when i was on darbys corner as well.

That would of been me. Saw you when i was on way to mother in laws and again at station when on the way home. I would of beeped but you know the story there lolol.:)