The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello everyone, about time I said hello!

Graham S

Hello everyone,

I've been watching all the goings on for a while now, and thought it was about time I said hello. I've had my supe about 8 months now and have loved every minute of it (apart from the frequent visits to the petrol station!).

Just thought i'd introduce myself and hopefully be some help sometime in some way!! (I'm well good at talking rubbish!!)

:)

Thanks everyone!

That was a lovely welcome..

Lee,

I'd love you to come round and take some pictures for me, tried posting some last night and couldn't get them small enongh!! I got it taxed now, and got tommorrow off work so if your about in the morning i could come down and say hello!

Bobbeh,

Yeh definately the nicest model i think, but i've noticed, reading alot of threads, that everyone is individual in their taste! but personally i love the nice beige/cream leather and nice big brakes!

Plus when its clean black really does shine. All nice apart from the lovely dildos!!

HISUPE,

You may have a contender for the crown of talking the most rubbish, watch out!!

So people, when and where is the next decent meet?? time to get the car out for the first time this year!!!

Thanks again everyone!!

Graham..:cool:

Originally posted by Graham S

So people, when and where is the next decent meet?? time to get the car out for the first time this year!!!

Thanks again everyone!!

Graham..:cool:

Theres the South East meet on the second sunday of the month, this coming month its on the 9th . M23 Pease Pottage Services, but has been known to go more towards your neck of the woods.

Have a look at events and gatherings - theres loads of things going on at the moment :cool:

Bobbeh,

Don't know so much as respect them, would rather replace the bumper with a nice bomex one maybe.

Faye,

sounds interesting, do many people go there? especially supes, i've been to the reading meet, and seem to be the only one there with a supra! only seems to be the next generation XR3i (scooby) and 200sx's!!

I hate going somewhere where there is loads of people i don't know, i feel like a plum standing there. Talking isn't one of my strong points (unless its rubbish!).

Faye,

sounds interesting, do many people go there? especially supes, i've been to the reading meet, and seem to be the only one there with a supra! only seems to be the next generation XR3i (scooby) and 200sx's!!

I hate going somewhere where there is loads of people i don't know, i feel like a plum standing there. Talking isn't one of my strong points (unless its rubbish!).

This SEM is specifically Supras - we've got at least 10 coming along, but have been known to have over 20.

The best thing to do at these things is just chat to someone, we are all really friendly. I'll be going to this meet, you can't miss me, black supe gold badges, just come over and say hello.

graham are you going to go to billing? weekend camping and lots of beer. im taking the mrs and poss kids its a brilliant weekend. once youve had a few beers you'll get talking, i know cause im the same as you:friday:

im probably not around in morning but happy to take photos another time. give me a shout.

have you tried hosting photos to web and then linking the image direct

when is billing?? sounds good, would be well good to go up with a load of others!! not one for racing up dual carriage ways and motorways though!! went to the japanese performance show last october, that was well good, kept looking at all the supe's there as i'm looking for an exhaust and just waiting for one to jump out at me and say 'buy me'!!

Lee,

have i tried hosting photos to web?? all i have to say there is 'I'm a car mechanic'!!!! Sorry mate, haven't got a clue how to do anything other than type, and that ain't that good.

Faye,

black supe with nice gold badges? will hopefully take you up on the offer, depending on work, thanks! (and possibly swop badges with some extra special black ones!!)

BTW, I've seen a few supes going around with 'supe' type number plates, personally i think mine is bloody great, does anyone have any other interesting ones? (wow boring topic!!)

Graham..

Lee,

have i tried hosting photos to web?? all i have to say there is 'I'm a car mechanic'!!!! Sorry mate, haven't got a clue how to do anything other than type, and that ain't that good.

Got to a website called Showoffyourcar .com

You can upload your piccies and then post a link using the IMG button when you do a post.