The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I am back on the road

roboldham

OH, and I forgot to say - many thanks for all the kind words after I had my offy last week.

Certainly kept my pecker up - really good to know this Board's here 24/7 in those times.

Oh - and to all you vultures who have posted - no worries, I will be trying to get the old motor back off the insurance company for bits galore.

R

Originally posted by TRD3000GT

good news rob!

Cant beleive you got the exact same car, colour, spec.

Lucky man!

Now do u fancy getting some facelift custom dials made up?

We could borrow the dials off your old motor for the templates?

:thumbs:

Yeah - I dont know when I can get em though - what are the new dials gonna look like?

R

Well, glad the Soup has gone to a good home. My only regert that it is going to be dfiled by a nasty spoiler! Everyone know that nude cars are the fastest!

As for the Z fetish, I am afraid he's right. For some reason I have an attachment to an old, unreliable, leaky Rice Burner that I just cannot shake. Coming soon on the back AA to a garage near you!

Anyways Rob, enjoy the car and keep me posted on the upgrades. Just make sure that you photoshop the wing out on the photos!!!

Thanks for the last 6 months, they've been fun.

Phil.

rob, glad you landed another supe mate! (let me know when its vulture time, - i want that triptronic box! lol)

Chris - ive allready got unkle paul on the case for custom facelift dials, hes gonna get mine off dude coz my supes gonna be in bits for a time, while he fits my wideboy kit.

Hes doing TRD style ones for me, but once hes done them he'll be able to do any style, (at rock bottom prices, plug plug).

Might be worth all the facelift guys droppin him a mail to show him the demand, - he needs a bit of encoragement bless him!!! :thumbs:

Guest Terry S

Massive respect to Rob as usual. Just love your "dust yourself down and try again" attitude.

BTW Rob, I am still checking on the breaking status. Do I get first dibs on the bits;)