The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Halloween tonight Lock up your supes !!

ManwithSupra

Dont forget to lock up your Supes, or put them where you can see them.

I said this last year and unfortunately some people got their cars damaged etc....

You’re bound to get drunks out to have a good time smashing things to bits. I would dread anyone have their supe spoiled in some way even if it is an egg which has been thrown at it (dried egg can mean a respray)

Look after those supes and make sure they are either tucked up in the garage or on your drive way where you can see it.

Shame we live in world where there is a night where it’s a good excuse for a few people to act like mongs

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)

Funny enough i had a bird drop an egg on my Black car one summer (must have been stuck to it's leg or something) and it litterally fried on the bonnet. had to get it resprayed.

As for Halloween though, i know what you mean. I always fear for my cars, even though they are on a driveway. some little twat will always go "trick or treat" then scratch your car when you give them sweets instead of pound coins. Little bastards.

Peter

Well, mine has fallen victim to pranksters (or little terrorists) :(

Had a few people round for drinks and a bit banter last night, had a knock on the door this morning from my neighbours who live above me, seems both my Sup and their Mini convertible were subjected to vandalism last night, one of my folding mirrors (which was folded in) had been forced off, the same has happend to the Mini, they then appeared to have tap tanced on the roof of the Mini (how the roof hasn't caved in I have no idea) the Sup has various scuff marks, finger smears etc. up the side of it :(

I want to move, what is this world coming too? What do they get out of damaging other people property? :(

Well, mine has fallen victim to pranksters (or little terrorists) :(

Had a few people round for drinks and a bit banter last night, had a knock on the door this morning from my neighbours who live above me, seems both my Sup and their Mini convertible were subjected to vandalism last night, one of my folding mirrors (which was folded in) had been forced off, the same has happend to the Mini, they then appeared to have tap tanced on the roof of the Mini (how the roof hasn't caved in I have no idea) the Sup has various scuff marks, finger smears etc. up the side of it :(

I want to move, what is this world coming too? What do they get out of damaging other people property? :(

Oh man thats horrible. i hope everything clicks back into place. Would hate having to pay out if its not my fault.

Sorry to hear that mate, makes my blood boil!!.

I finished work last night around midnight and was driving home, I got several muppets jump out in front of the car from behind trees. I also had a bus stop full of young ladies screaming and waving their arms at me in a drunken stuper.....which wasn't so bad :D