The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where to buy do luck front and trial rear

Notts_TT

Hi

Im looking at buying a do luck front bumper, trial or bomex sides and a trial rear.

Where is the best place to buy them from, i cant really afford to buy originals so whos are the best copies...

I was at Japshow Finale and Replikit had a supra there with a doluck front and trial rear on it, the kit was unpainted and they said it was to prove how good the fitment is straight out of the box/trial fit...

The fit looked good but whos to say they didnt spend hours getting it to fit right before bringing it???

What about IBK too, they have some nice bits in stock...

Cheers

Dan

Go for trial sides dont do the bomex they wont flow trust me il find you a pic of the combination

agree bomex skirts look dated, trial, stillen or oem look great! ;)

personally stillen but there a bit pricey

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc286/Umes_Photos/Supra/FrontDriverSide.jpg

Edited by broomie (see edit history)

The stillen look odd to me, they look like they are going to explode if you look where the air vent is

i see what your saying jazz but that was the best pic i could find and i think theyve been blended in by someone who used to own a corsa/nova but unmolested they look good! :sly:

I bought from replikit Do-luck copied front wings,Im a panel beater and they wouldnt even go onto the car an line up anywhere.

Rang replikit they didnt want to know about it fogged me off w*nkers to deal with!in the end i got paypal involved and only got the money back for the wing weeks after with nothing but stress and lost out on 100 pounds postage!

I bought from replikit Do-luck copied front wings,Im a panel beater and they wouldnt even go onto the car an line up anywhere.

Rang replikit they didnt want to know about it fogged me off w*nkers to deal with!in the end i got paypal involved and only got the money back for the wing weeks after with nothing but stress and lost out on 100 pounds postage!

I confirm.

My garage needed 3 full days work on the trial rear from Replikit to get a nice fit ... a genuine one would have probably brought up the same global costs :Pling:

Dream on lol original at that price, cheapest i got my original was from sumopower 800 at the time and other companies were charging 1300:rolleyes:

Shrug, no idea. I was only pasting as it doesn't mention it's a replica on the page, and the site is on here in the traders section so should probably be able to assist with a serious enquiry :)