The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie IRISH SUPRA owner

Guest toc

Hey everyone. I've just joined and love the site. Some very very helpful information about everything and anything. Anyways, I own a 95 Supra SZ, its a jap car originally with full cream leather and 99k miles. I'm hoping to sell and find myself a rare trd 3000 gt Supra. Here's a pic of my baby. Cheers everyone.

DSC00183.JPG

How are ya bud? I am indeed, saw one the other day on MNC and I want me one of those. I love the rare ones. Ive been looking around for one online along with prices and they are very hard to come across.

I assume it was Carlo's (username:Clodola) the black one you saw no.26, he had it at the last supra skyline weekend in WKD Imports in Carlow (Stunning doesnt even come close for me). Claus from add-performance the irish agent for New Era Imports sourced that for him.

I've seen one or two others aswell, Jurgen the trader on here Jm-Imports sourced a very very low mileage one last year too. He'd probably be your best bet to contact in relation to finding a genuine Trd supra.

I can't find much info on them but when my supra is sold I presume they'd be my best bet. Thanks again for the info Mark. As always its very much appreciated. By the way I decided against taking the Levin as a trade against the Supra the other day. Just figured it wasn't worth taking a trade in just for the sake of it. Cheers bud. Ill chat to you soon.

No probs Trev, levin wouldnt have been much of a trade in against the supra. There doesnt seem to be a wealth of information from official sources regarding the 3000gt Supra. I'm sure Jurgen would point you in the right direction though :) Have a peep at some of his for sale thread and you'll see what I mean. A somewhat recently sourced widebody Top Secret Supra is just another one of his gems he picked up.

Welcome. Hope you find that TRD you're looking for although i must admit i'm liking the look of your Red Beauty there :)

Peter

Cheers man. Hope I find myself one as well. Searching the web day and night ha ha.