The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Girl

S44M KT

Hey, Im Nevins better half, SamyKate. Currently driving a mitsi colt but soon to be taking over ownership of his mk4 ;) He is constantly showing me posts and threads you guys have made so i figured id join up and have look for myself. Im your typical blonde, i say the wrong thing in the right place and the right in the wrong. I have had more blonde moments than you guys have had wanks. Im pretty laid back and can be very lippy. Apparently id fit in well here? Have been to a few of your meets and was the girl taking pictures at the Ross meet for those who are wondering who i am.

I have heard that there are a few of you which i need to keep an eye out for... Sarcasm and hazing seems to be a common trait. If this is the case then its a match made in heaven! :innocent:

Anyway, im going to have a look around here. Do your worst guys ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey, you're not still doing the "Wibbly-wobbly shrew cream show" are you? I'd have thought that would have got tiresome by now. Plus, I could never stand the amount of cleaning up it took afterwards...
:blink:

Welcome by the way! I am sure you will get on...ok maybe not! :p

Blimey, you're not still doing the "Wibbly-wobbly shrew cream show" are you? I'd have thought that would have got tiresome by now. Plus, I could never stand the amount of cleaning up it took afterwards...

Yep, cleaning is a nightmare, especially as the new hygiene rule prevents us from licking up the mess ourselves.

:(