The mkiv Supra Owners Club

aberdeen meet this month

drift_bear

is anyone from the aberdeen area keen for a meet the middle of this month (when im home :p ) it would be good to see the locals before the winter weather comes.

was thinking we meet somewhere and go for a drive and then get some food or somthing like that.

if anyone is keen then post up your name.

1. drift_bear

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G' Day!

Well, I'm not the only one to return to 'the forum' after the whole membership expiry scenario! Missed it too... which is slightly sad!!!

:rolleyes:

You can count me in - providing I haven't been shipped to some floating lump of rust offshore - be good to meet up with everyone (who can make it) and have a laugh again...

1. drift_bear

2. SupraRider

3. bigduderichie

Well said Geo my record from irvine to Aberdeen is 2hrs 37mins and thats not in a single!! :eyebrows: Glasgow to Aberdeen is no biggy if i was up there i would be up for it!

Although the Speed camera's are a pain, you gota know where they are as at lepton speed your eyes are focused on the Road. :search:

Although the Speed camera's are a pain, you gota know where they are as at lepton speed your eyes are focused on the Road. :search:

I havent been up that road for a year or so mate but there wasnt any cameras till dundee all the cameras are from Dundee onwards mate but dont take that as gosple pal as you know they stick new ones up all the time. Let me know mate as im heading up that way on the 27th Dec be good to know if theres any new ones. :)

I havent been up that road for a year or so mate but there wasnt any cameras till dundee all the cameras are from Dundee onwards mate but dont take that as gosple pal as you know they stick new ones up all the time. Let me know mate as im heading up that way on the 27th Dec be good to know if theres any new ones. :)

I'll be in JAIL, you come Visit me. And bring a Hack saw. :D :D

well folks, just received news from the garage and I've finallly pin down a date for my car. 28TH NOV!!! will be the happiest day of my life!! I've waited patiently since JUNE!!! so if it will be great if we could even move our meet later otherwise I'll drop out of this one for now.

THanks!

P.