The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra ownership

foggy147

I have only had my supra 1 month now but i've just come back from a nice drive as I was bored and just thought i'd comment on how much it brings a smile to your face. Not only that you get people of all ages looking and admiring the car, I had 2 toyota celica 7th gens gvie me the old nod of respect, and even a car full of oaps trying to get a good look lol.

Anyways enough rambling just a comment, so far so good, 1 month of my first supra,no nasty suprises has been a totol joy*touch wood*lol. ive polished it and touched everything up and really does scrub up well for a 13year old car, apart from a few very fine scratches it's like new, I LOVE IT!!

Hope to go to a meet at some point too as it would be good to meet some fellow owners to get some good advice on how to best look after car etc

I'm in Bolton, and in the past 6 months I can only recall seeing one other supra, which is something I love, I like to drive something thats different from the crowd. I used to have a 7th gen celica before this which was a lovely car but this a whole new level thats for sure

Nice looking car you have there fella, dont think i have seen you around Bolton.

Nip into the bike shop on blackburn road if your ever passing so i can have a look :)

I will do mate will be good to see some other supras and meet some owners as I have no experience with them at all lol

I'm in Bolton, and in the past 6 months I can only recall seeing one other supra, which is something I love, I like to drive something thats different from the crowd. I used to have a 7th gen celica before this which was a lovely car but this a whole new level thats for sure

I brought mine off of a chap in Bolton :)

its weird every time i clean my car i take it through bolton just because you always get nods of approval all the way through the town centre...looking forward to getting it back hopefully again this weekend