The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do u think of this supra??

Guest $irstevie

Guest $irstevie

Hi guys, new to this so bare with me lol. Just bought a new tt just wondered what u guys thot of it? U think I need to buy new wheels ect or what? cheers :)

0&&W_ttsssJH#K__sl__nyyJRWtKQjW#zLtqhty_O5tlm7b&t_yyT__sl__6yyn.jpg

Guest $irstevie

Nothin is wrong with them, I dono I just thot they looked a bit big for the car. Sorry forgive me what does defective wheels mean? stupid me I know lol

Facelift the indicators. Clear lens side repeaters. Jobs a good'un.

Spend any other money towards upgrading the brakes (if j spec) and possibly suspension.

The car looks great as is. If you spend wisely on the above it'll give you years of pleasure. :)

Nothin is wrong with them, I dono I just thot they looked a bit big for the car. Sorry forgive me what does defective wheels mean? stupid me I know lol

They look like 18's and that is a happy compromise size. They also look like decent offset. If they're not broke, don't fix 'em yet. :)

Yeah thanx, took me AGES to save!! lol well worth it.

hope you still have some saved as acquiring the car is just the 1st step....you still have to factor in the cost of maintenance and upkeep.......

is it a TT? how much did you pay?

Guest $irstevie

Yeah still have money to spend for it, was thinking about fitting body kit but I dono I think it looks nice standard. Think I will get the clear indicators like Andyt said. Yeah its an rz tt 6 speed. I payed over 5k for it.

Guest $irstevie

Yeah thanks again for the pointers :) Just to change the subject, whats better a j-spec car or a non j-spec? Sorry I just dont know the difference just curious ;)

Yeah thanx thorin ill have a read. Matt I still dont know what u mean by defective wheels.

You were asking us to give opinions on the car, and made a point of saying "U think I need to buy new wheels". There is nothing wrong with the wheels that are on it, so people assumed you wanted them gold or platinum or spinning or something and made sarcy comments about whether or not they are defective (ie: broken or unusable as wheels) in any way.

I think.

Sarcasm is used a lot on here, you'll either get used to it or throw a hissy fit and storm off ;)

Most questions from newbies have often been covered several hundred times before. The guides I linked to are a good start, but have a search before asking what an FCD is etc.