The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside copy nose cone?

SUPRACHRIS

Originally posted by Supraguy

It's on topic! :baa:

:innocent:

i think Jason needs a new name based on the time taken for him to get outta the car and open that bonnet (it always happens now!:D ) - i plump for 'attention whore' and i think shane agrees J!! :p

Originally posted by Supraguy

Hey now! You know damn well I had loads of people walking up and asking to see the new single. :) I got sick of re-opening it, so I just left it up at Bolney.

:twak: :cool:

i know - just chill dude ..... you were like a proud father showing off the new kid, not that i blame you at all. i guess i'll just put it down to jealousy on my part then eh ? lucky bast*rd .... :D

errm ....... so about the name change ??????? whaddya wanna do big boy ??????? :innocent: :p

No probs ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

not tempting you am i ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

na if its in good condition will be very interested ok :)

Originally posted by Roy

while you're at it - get rid of that damned wing !!! :p :innocent:

Hey, I cant make UPS deliver any faster!! (see signature)

:p

*edit* If you're implying wingless.. just look how pissed off your car got when you castrated it! Payback's a bitch eh? ..LOL

Originally posted by SUPRACHRIS

If you spray it and fit it for 500 that sounds good :p

They look very good though :)

They are very very good!!

And for £500 ....

...well we have just supplied Hyper Sports with a front cos they got one for a customer - and this taiwanese copy was so bad that it wouldn't even get close!

Another supplier of copies asked us to check out a set from the far east - it arrived without a lip to attach to the cross member between the headlights! AND was so thick that the skirts would not fit under the car or the door close!!

All together now -

You pay cheap..you pay twice...!

:(