The mkiv Supra Owners Club

El-Glo GB 4 Face-lift Manual dials

supra steveo

Hi Guys

after seeing these and asking some questions can now sort out a group buy for the facelift guys (no Auto dials yet but i am working on it)

facelift dials

El-Glo dial pics of how they will look

with supra logo onn the rev counter

blue el-glos with the switch turned to green

Red El-Glo

Reverse El-Glo

heres a different example ive just seen on ebay i think the car was being sold by vortex

this show blue dial silver font (i think ) with a rickshaw font supersized supra logo and dragon graphics

Upgrade invertor

and the speed hut glows up blue too :)

to get the design you want visit http://www.speedhut.com after you have done that PM me your design along with your address and telephone number and sit back and wait for the group buy to end. (if you are not online for a while or contact has been lost then i can phone you so you dont miss out)

unfortunatly the price for the dials has gone up so these are now going for £60 to your door

see group buy 1, 2 & 3 for the format when ordering these dials and PM me your contact details

need about 20 people for this group buy to happen

THE ORDER

1. Crockett512

A: El Glo (Normal)

B: White dial black font

C: Euro font

D: Red shift line

E: No logo 180 MPH

F: TRD logo on rev counter

2. kill1308

A: El Glo (Reverse)

B: Black Dial, White Font

C: Swiss font

E: No logo, 220 MPH (180mph if 220mph is not possible)

F: No logo on rev counter

3. Brazil

A: El Glo

B: White dial, black font

E: No Logo, 320 Km/H

F: Supra Logo on rev counter

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right then, shall I kick this off? I'll have them pretty much as per the top photo:

1. Crockett512

A: El Glo (Normal)

B: White dial black font

E: No logo 180 MPH

F: TRD logo on rev counter only

Hopefully this is correct!

Regards,

Matt

I'm interested in this as long as they work ok with Facelift and what is essentially a KM's clock set to read in MPH? :)

Please forgive my stupidity ;)

As far as I'm aware that's what these are, as I've got facelift and I'm aiming to use a converter to do the same!

Regards,

Matt

As far as I'm aware that's what these are, as I've got facelift and I'm aiming to use a converter to do the same!

Regards,

Matt

Well if this is the case, I'll definitely join this list, just need to work out what colours I want :D

Converter operates the needle, nothing changes with the mechanics/electrics of the speedo reading when fitting dials :)

As long as the spacing is correct, they will be fine and dandy.

From what I understand and have read about the Thor converter, it basically changes the reading so an old 180kmh dial would change to 180mph? I've seen where people have just removed the K from the Km/H?

• 3 weeks later...

Steveo, my odometer has a top speed of 320mph it was obviously converted from kmh do you have a dial with a top speed of 320mph hahaha or what do you recomend? Do you have one with 320kmh? Does anybody know how I change it back to kmh from mph? I am assuming I need it to read in MPH to pass an MOT?