The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone using a whifbitz catback?

miko_supra

I like the quiet, sounded well but restricted the car a bit, it felt the same in the lower gears but seemed to take forever to pull 5th and 6th, im sure it would be fine on a bpu car.

I'd like to see a dyno comparison though. Steve L's Supra is not being held back at all by it, thats got to be running more power than yours now as well. Are you still going to try it out on the dyno?

I'd like to see a dyno comparison though. Steve L's Supra is not being held back at all by it, thats got to be running more power than yours now as well. Are you still going to try it out on the dyno?

I will try it on the dyno if i get time on the day but i know what the outcome will be, i would much rather run your exhaust Paul as the loud hks ti winds me up.

Same or a little bit louder is good with me, 4" V band fitting would be nice also:)

The problem I have got is with the v band end, without a car at my manufacturer with a 4" midpipe fitted its hard to make 100% right. The only way we can do it, is for you to weld the v band flange on in the correct position? Or let me borrow your HKS exhaust to work from.

The problem I have got is with the v band end, without a car at my manufacturer with a 4" midpipe fitted its hard to make 100% right. The only way we can do it, is for you to weld the v band flange on in the correct position? Or let me borrow your HKS exhaust to work from.

Ok, let me get the car back and running and after ive had a bit of fun ill drop the hks ti over to you.