The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can i borrow a set of wheels please???

Clinton

Hi everyone,

I am looking to spray my alloys and would like to borrow a set of wheels to put on the car whilst i do the job, does anyone fairly local to me (Amersham) have a spare set lying around that i could borrow for about 1-2 weeks...? Will need to be road legal tyre wise?

Lets see some more of this great club spirit hey...;)

Thanks

Clinton

Im not exactly local as you know from when you came down before but I do have a set of stock graphite colour jspec wheels with good tyres, loads of tread on them. But im sure someone will come good for you mate who are more local.

Anyway the offer is there if you do get really stuck mate

Thanks mate, really appreciate the offer, but yes would be a little easier if someone closer to me has a spare set, that way i can put them in my dads jeep instead of trying to squeeze them in the supra just like i had trouble getting that bumper of yours in :) You never know mate i might need to use them if i cant get hold of a set so cheers :thumbs:

Anyone else please??